Directions to the Robert Fuller Gallery
How to find the Robert Fuller Gallery
The Robert Fuller Gallery
Thixendale, Malton YO17 9LS
Tel: 01759 368 355
The gallery is situated 1/2 mile outside the village of Thixendale. There are brown tourist signs for 'The Robert Fuller Gallery' at most road junctions around Thixendale to help guide you to the directly to the gallery.
Driving Times to the Robert Fuller Gallery
From York 20 mins, from Pocklington 15 mins, from Malton 20 mins, from Hull 45 mins, from Leeds 1 hr.
From the A166
At the top of Garrowby Hill, brown tourist signs will direct you to the gallery.
- Take the first left signposted to Thixendale & Malton, next to the Yorkshire Water reservoir. - Take first right to Thixendale. Fotherdale Farm is along this road.
- Continue along the single track road for just under a mile. You will start going down a narrow gulley. As you do this you will see Fotherdale Farm on your left hand side.
Leave Malton in the direction of Norton.
- Go over the railway lines and follow road round to the left.
- Turn right at the mini roundabout with the pub & butchers on following the signs to Birdsall.
- Continue along Langton road out of the village of Norton. Go straight over the crossroads still following the signs to Birdsall.
- Go through the village of Birdsall and out the other side.
- Take the first left to Thixendale. Follow this winding road into the village of Thixendale.
- Go through the village of Thixendale. At the end of the village turn right at the T-Junction you will see a brown tourist sign for the Robert Fuller Gallery.
- Follow the road along, ignoring the two roads immediately on your left going steeply up the dale side.
- The road turns a corner with the Wolds Way on your left and starts going up hill. Fotherdale Farm is the first farm you come to on the right hand side.