Directions to the Robert Fuller Gallery
The Robert Fuller Gallery
Thixendale, Malton YO17 9LS
Tel: 01759 368 355
!!Address: The Robert Fuller Gallery, Fotherdale Farm, Thixendale, Malton YO17 9LS Tel: 01759 368355
The gallery is situated 1/2 mile outside the village of Thixendale. There are brown tourist signs at most road junctions around Thixendale to help guide you to the gallery.
Driving times: From York 20 mins, from Pocklington 15 mins, from Malton 20 mins, from Hull 45 mins, from Leeds 1 hr.
From A166: At the top of Garrowby Hill, brown tourist signs will direct you to the gallery.
- Take the first left signposted to Thixendale & Malton, next to the Yorkshire Water reservoir. - Take first right to Thixendale. Fotherdale Farm is along this road.
- Continue along the single track road for just under a mile. You will start going down a narrow gulley. As you do this you will see Fotherdale Farm on your left hand side.
From Malton: Leave Malton in the direction of Norton.
- Go over the railway lines and follow road round to the left.
- Turn right at the mini roundabout with the pub & butchers on following the signs to Birdsall.
- Continue along Langton road out of the village of Norton. Go straight over the crossroads still following the signs to Birdsall.
- Go through the village of Birdsall and out the other side.
- Take the first left to Thixendale. Follow this winding road into the village of Thixendale.
- Go through the village of Thixendale. At the end of the village turn right at the T-Junction you will see a brown tourist sign for the Robert Fuller Gallery.
- Follow the road along, ignoring the two roads immediately on your left going steeply up the dale side.
- The road turns a corner with the Wolds Way on your left and starts going up hill. Fotherdale Farm is the first farm you come to on the right hand side.